If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sauce has organic ingredients and is vegan hence we are making the best vegan enchilada sauce. Add it to enchilada, tacos or burritos. —The Tortilla Channel
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons all purpose organic flour
- ½ tablespoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoons cumin
- ¼ teaspoons oregano
- ¼ teaspoons parsley
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup sieved tomato sauce
- Heat a small pan over low to medium heat
- Add 2 tbsp of sunflower oil
- Stir 2 tbsp of all purpose organic flour through the oil. Let it simmer and add small splashes (the size of a table spoon) of stock to the mixture until you get a smooth sauce
- Now add the spices and herbs the chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, oregano and parsley
- Keep on stirring with a whisk while adding the 2 cups of vegetable stock to prevent lumps from forming
- When all of the vegetable stock is add let the sauce simmer for a minute before you add the tomato sauce
- Then let the sauce simmer for 15 minutes until it thickens