If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chicken 65 Recipe is the Most Delicious recipe you can make at home with minimum stuff or with local herbs and spices. Chicken cooked in spicilicious style Chicken 65 is a spicy, red, deep fried chicken chunks usually served as snack, entrée or quick appetizer accompanied by onion slices, slit green chillies and lemon wedges. —ravi kumar
- 1 Packet Ching's Secret Chicken 65 Masala
- 400g boneless chicken pieces
- 3 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 egg
- 8-10 curry leaves
- Oil for deep frying
- Step 1: Marinate 400g boneless chicken pieces with 3 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 egg, 8-10 curry leaves, 1 pouch Ching’s Chicken 65 Masala for 10 minutes (no need to add salt).
- Step 2: Deep fry chicken in hot oil until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.