If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We are making tasty turkey enchilada bowl with vegan enchilada sauce. Add basmati rice and vegetables and your tasty turkey enchilada bowl is ready —The Tortilla Channel
cups vegan enchilada sauce
cup water (only add if sauce evaporates)
turkey or chicken breast (100 grams per person)
grams green beans
tablespoons sunflower oil to pan fry the bell peppers and mushrooms
- Make vegan enchilada sauce as described in this recipe https://food52.com/recipes/72859-vegan-enchilada-sauce
- Warm the sauce and add the turkey. Close the lid and simmer for 25 minutes
- Turn the turkey after 10 minutes and add water if needed (turkey should mostly be covered in the sauce)
- Cook the basmati rice in a rice cooker or in a pan
- Clean the green beans
- Boil water and cook the green beans in the boiling water for 10 minutes until soft
- Put 2 tbsp of sunflower oil in a small skillet. Pan fry the bell peppers until soft. Store the bell peppers until ready to plate the bowl
- Put the other 2 tbsp of sunflower oil in the small skillet. Pan fry the mushrooms and put aside until ready to plate the bowl
- Take the turkey out of the pan and keep the sauce. Slice the turkey breast in small slices
- Put half of the rice in a bowl. Add the turkey to one side of the bowl and the green beans to the other side of the bowl
- Stack the bell peppers and mushrooms in the middle of the bowl
- Lastly drizzle sauce over the turkey and serve immediatly