If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chicken chilli is spicy, juicy and flavourful Chilli with Lime. Chicken chilli is tasted immense, nice flavour, spicier, good texture and cooked really quickly Chicken chilli is amazing, the taste exactly how you imagine. Good quality meat. Full of flavour. Filing. Made a Chicken chilli with muscle foods low fat, these are a family favourite, packed full of flavour. —ravi kumar
1 Packet Ching's Secret Chicken Chilli Masala
200g Boneless Chicken Cubes
2 tbsp Maida
2 tbsp Oil
1 cup (100g) Diced Vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot)
1 slit Green Chilli
- For the Chicken Pakora: Mix boneless chicken cubes with maida, egg and salt. Deep fry till golden brown and keep aside.
- Step 1: Mix 20g (1 pkt) of Chings Chicken Chilli Masala with 300ml water.
- Step 2: Heat oil in a pan and stir fry diced vegetables, green chilli and chicken pakoda for 2-3 mins.
- Step 3: Add masala mixture and stir well. Bring to boil and simmer for 2-3 min. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 min.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and serve hot.