If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Today we making the easiest tortilla pan pizza. Take Jim Lahey bread dough your favorite toppings and a hot oven. Great for holidays or lazy days. —The Tortilla Channel
- 3 cups all purpose organic flour
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoons warm water
- 1 cup grated cheese
- ½ bell pepper
- 10 mushrooms
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 tomatoes
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sieved tomatoes
- 1 scallion
- Combine flour, salt and yeast in a bowl. Stir so that the salt and yeast is evenly distributed before adding the warm water
- Stir with at wooden spoon or your hands until a consistent dough is formed
- Wrap plastic foil around the bowl and cover the bowl with a clean kitchen towel. Set aside for 12 to 24 hours to let the dough rise
- Slice all the tomatoes and bake in a hot pan
- Add the sieved tomatoes and keep stiring until all the tomatoes have gone soft and are turned into a sauce
- Put a bakingsheet in a pan
- Slide the tortilla dough in a pan and press into a pizza shape with your hands
- Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza
- Add cheese, onion, bell peppers, mushrooms, bacon, salami sopressa, scallion and more cheese
- Pre heat the oven at 450℉ and bake the pizza for 25 minutes or how ever longer until all the cheese has melted and the pizza has doubled in volume
- Ready to eat.