If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamy no-bake lemon and ginger cheesecakes with lemon curd and fresh rapsberries. —Teresa Ulyate
- 150 grams ginger biscuits, crushed
- 60 grams butter, melted
- 250 grams smooth cream cheese
- 385 grams tin condensed milk
- ½ cups fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon curd, to serve
- fresh raspberries or blueberries, to serve
- Put the crushed ginger biscuits and melted butter in a small bowl and mix until well combined. Divide the mixture between four glasses or large ramekins and press down lightly. Put the glasses in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- Place the cream cheese in a mixing bowl and whisk to soften. Add the condensed milk and whisk until smooth. Add the lemon juice and mix again until everything is combined.
- Divide the filling between the four glasses. Put them in the fridge until set. Before serving top each cheesecake with a heaped teaspoon of lemon curd and some fresh berries.