If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We are making 4 ingredients Peking duck pancakes. The name might suggest otherwise but these are vegan pancakes and you can make them quite easy yourself. —The Tortilla Channel
cups boiling water
tablespoons sesame oil
- Put flour and salt into a bowl. Stir through
- Add boiling water
- Stir the water into the flour with a wooden spoon. Let it cool until you can knead the dough
- Knead the dough at least 10 minutes on floured surface
- Cover with a clean kitchen towel and rest 30 minutes
- Knead 5 minutes
- Roll dough into a long sausage shape cutting into 7 or 8 pieces
- Cover dough balls with sesame oil
- Roll dough ball into thin pancake
- Brush the skillet or baking pan with sesame oil and heat pan
- Heat a pan on medium and bake the pancake. Prevent the pancakes from getting brown
- Turn and bake other side
- Stack the pancakes and keep warm in a clean kitchen towel