If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This rawkin' red smoothie bowl is loaded with sweet fruit flavor and a good dose of extra nutrients thanks to organic beet root powder from Mountain Rose Herbs. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 1 orange, peeled and seeded
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup cherries, frozen
- 1/2 cup pineapple, frozen
- 1-2 teaspoons organic beet root powder from Mountain Rose Herbs
- 1/2 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled if desired (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds for topping (optional)
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts for topping (optional)
- sliced pineapple and cherries for garnish
- Place ingredients into blender in order listed. Blend, stopping as needed to tamp down and scrape down sides. If blender is having a difficult time, add a little water.
- Pour into wide, shallow bowl and add toppings, if desired.