If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A refreshing green smoothie made with fresh veggies and fruit with a hint of ginger and cilantro, and MCT oil to help jumpstart your morning. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 1 cup spinach, fresh
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, fresh
- 2 teaspoons ginger, fresh
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 cup cucumber, diced, peeled if desired
- 1 green apple
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1-3 teaspoons Nutiva Organic MCT Oil
- Place spinach, cilantro, ginger and water into blender jar.
- Blend until smoothie and leafy chunks are gone.
- Add cucumber, apple, lemon juice, and Nutiva MCT oil to blender.
- Blend again until smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to one day.