If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chilli Paneer Cheese Toast is simple and quick to make, the recipe for Chilli Paneer Cheese Toast is awesome in taste. You can serve it at breakfast, snacks time and whenever you feel hungry. This Chilli Paneer Cheese Toast, with its rich mouth-feel and irresistible aroma, is both a sumptuous and tasteful treat! —ravi kumar
- 5 tablespoons Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- Ching's Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
- 5 pieces Bread Slice
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Chopped Capsicum
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 100 grams Small Cubes of Paneer
- Chopped Coriander
- Step 1: Spread butter on the bread and toast it in the oven for 2-3 minutes at 180 degrees C.
- Step 2: In a bowl add cheese, onion, capsicum, paneer cubes, Chings Secret Schezwan chutney and mix well.
- Step 3: Now Spread some Chings Secret schezwan chutney on the bread. Once that is done, spread the paneer mixture on the bread. Sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves on top.
- Step 4: Put it back in the oven and cook for 6-8 minutes. Remove from the oven and cut the toast into two equal pieces.
- Serve Hot!!