If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mix Veg Paratha Recipe is Easy to make Veg Breakfast. It is also a short meal snack which is healthy and Tasty.
Packing a delicious meal for your child is easier than ever with this Mix Veg Paratha recipe (Mixed Vegetable Stuffed Paratha) by Neha Mathur. It’s the perfect breakfast and the ideal start to your child’s day.
- 2 cups Whole wheat flour
- 100 grams Boiled potato
- 100 grams Boiled carrot
- 1/4 cup Boiled beans
- 1/4 cup Boiled peas
- 1/2 teaspoon Green chilli, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
- Salt to taste
- Sunflower/RiceBran/Soyabean Oil for frying
- Add whole wheat flour in a bowl and add water. Knead to make a soft dough. Cover the dough and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix boiled potato, carrot, beans and peas in a bowl. Mash them nicely using a potato masher.
- Add green chilli, ginger, salt and Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and mix well.
- Take a lemon sized ball from the dough. Dust and roll to make a 4-inch circle.
- Keep 2 tbsp of filling in the centre of the dough and bring the ends together. Dust and roll to make a 6-inch paratha.
- Heat a griddle. Once the griddle is hot, transfer the paratha onto the griddle. Cook until brown spots appear on both the sides. Apply oil and cook until nicely browned.