If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make Easy Breakfast Schezwan Masala Pav at home for your loved ones. Schezwan Masala Pav Recipe is so Delicious and Tasty that everyone loves to eat. —ravi kumar
- 3 teaspoons Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 2 Chopped Onion
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Garlic
- 2 Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Chopped Capsicum
- 1 teaspoon Smith & Jones Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Pav Bhaji Masala
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 8 pieces Pav
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Coriander
- Step 1: Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, onion and sauté well. Add Smith n Jones ginger garlic paste and mix.
- Step 2: Add capsicum and sauté until capsicum is cooked.
- Step 3: Add tomatoes, salt and cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Step 4: Add Chings Secret Schezwan Chutney, pav bhaji masala and sauté. Now mash the masala and cook for some more time.
- Step 5: Add chopped coriander and remove the mixture in a bowl.
- Step 6: Slit the pav and add butter onto it and place the pav in the pan and toast the pav .
- Step 7: Stuff the pav with the prepared mixture and cook the pav in the pan until crisp.
- Remove the serving plate and Serve