If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Poha is an Indian dish it’s famous for its classic taste in Indian cuisine, its served in Breakfast, snacks and even as the side dish. —ravi kumar
- 4 tablespoons Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 2 cups Thick Poha
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 8-10 Curry Leaves
- 2 Chopped Green Chilli
- 1 Chopped Onion
- Step 1: Blanch the poha in water and then soak it.
- Step 2: Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilli, and onion. Saute for 2 mins
- Step 3: Add Poha and Ching's Secret Schezwan Chutney. Cook for 2-3 mins
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves