If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This divine Turkey tortilla club sandwich is the best. As we are the Tortilla Channel we use tortilla instead of bread. —The Tortilla Channel
strips of bacon
slices of cheese
tablespoon vegetable oil
- Boil 1 egg (approx. 7 minutes for a hard boiled egg)
- Slice the egg in small strips
- Slice the tomato in small strips
- Combine 1 tbsp of Sriracha and 1½ tbsp of mayonnaise
- Put some vegetable oil in a skillet and pan fry the turkey. Add some spices to your like e.g. paprika powder or garlic powder
- Pan fry the bacon and let it drain on a paper towel
- Fry the egg and set aside on a plate
- Warm all the tortillas in a medium to hot pan. Do not use any baking product
- Plate up the first tortilla club sandwich
- Start with a tortilla, lettuce then the turkey, salsa then another tortilla more lettuce, cheese, bacon, tomato, salsa and the fried egg
- The final tortilla cut a hole in the tortilla and add it on top. Put a bamboo skewer in the club sandwich to hold it together
- Plate up the second tortilla club sandwich
- Start with a tortilla, lettuce then the turkey, salsa then another tortilla more lettuce, cheese, bacon, tomato, salsa and slices of egg and the final tortilla
- Now put two bamboo skewers in the tortilla so you can cut it in half. Then add two more skewers so you can again cut the halfs of the club sandwich in half