If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy vanilla bean chia pudding. —Teresa Ulyate
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- toppings to serve (optional)
- Place the milk, vanilla paste and honey in a bowl. Whisk until fully combined and smooth. Stir in the chia seeds.
- Transfer the mixture to a glass. Leave in the fridge overnight until the mixture has thickened.
- To serving: top the chia pudding with toasted coconut flakes, cinnamon, nuts or fresh fruit before serving.