If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dessert could not be easier to make. Mix up the ingredients in a mug, pop in the microwave, and dig into chocolatey heaven! If you're feeling extra decadent, toss a tablespoon or two of dark chocolate chips on top of the batter before microwaving, and serve with a dollop of coconut cream. Enjoy! —Simple Green Smoothies
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon almond milk, unsweetened
- Place egg into the mug. Beat with a fork. Add the maple syrup and beat again. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Place in microwave for 60-90 seconds. Higher wattage microwaves may cook more quickly. The cake will rise up a bit and sink after cooking. The texture can vary between cakey or a more fudgy cake depending on how long it's cooked.
- If desired, serve with a dollop of coconut cream or a sprinkle of cocao powder.
More Great Recipes: