If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make a perfect sandwich for those who love to eat it. —ravi kumar
- 4 tablespoons Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 8 Bread Slice
- 1 Chopped Capsicum
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Coriander
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Step 1: In a bowl add capsicum, onion, green chilli, coriander, chings secret Schezwan chutney and mix well.
- Step 2: Spread butter on the bread and put the schezwan mixture and cover it with another slice of bread.
- Step 3: Apply little butter on it and toast it until crisp
- Cut it into four and serve hot.