If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crispy Fried Schezwan Potatoes Recipe is easy and quick to make. You can feed it as Snacks, Side dish, and even in main course meal. Crispy Fried Schezwan Potatoes is Yummy in taste with a great aroma of Schezwan. It’s a Simple Vegetarian dish you can make it at home with few ingredients. —ravi kumar
- 5 tbsp Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 1/2 Cups of parboiled Potato wedges.
- 1 tbsp of chopped Garlic.
- Salt to taste
- 1 Cup of Corn flour
- 2 Chopped Dried red Chillies.
- Oil to deep fry
- Spring onion greens and toasted sesame seeds to garnish
- Step 1: Mix together corn flour and salt with potato wedges in a bowl
- Step 2: Deep fry till golden brown, strain on tissue paper and set aside
- Step 3: Sauté chopped garlic and red chillies in 2 tbsp oil.
- Step 4: Add Schezwan chutney and fried potato wedges and toss together.
- Step 5: Serve hot garnished with chopped spring onion greens and sesame seeds.