If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one great recipe that I am sharing today. Pancakes! Vegan banana peanut butter pancakes. Super yummy so lets get started! —The Tortilla Channel
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed grinded into flax meal
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- ¾ cups oats flour
- 1 banana mashed
- ¾ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ cups sunflower oil
- Grind the flaxseeds into meal or take two 2 tbsp of flax meal
- Add 2 tbsp of warm water to the meal, stir and set it aside for 5 minutes
- Add ¾ cup oats flour to the flax meal mixture and stir
- Whisk ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk slowly into the flour mixture to prevent lumps
- Mash 1 ripe banana and whisk into the batter as well
- Add 2 tbsp of peanut butter and whisk into the batter as well
- A pinch of salt
- Heat a pan medium to high and brush some sunflower oil into the pan
- Bake the pancakes
- Ready to serve