If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dragon Paneer Chilli is the one of the greatest food of Indochinese Cuisines. Dragon Paneer Chilli made with a verity of mixed vegetable Deep fry with Paneer. The taste Dragon Paneer Chilli is wow-some and mouth-watering. —ravi kumar
- 5 tablespoons Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 1 cup Paneer Cubes
- 1 Diced Onion
- 1/2 Diced Capsicum
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Deep Fry Oil
- 2 tablespoons Corn flour
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Garlic
- 2-3 Chopped Green Chilli
- 4-5 Dried Red Chilli
- 1 tablespoon Coriander leaves
- Step 1: In a bowl, add paneer cubes, corn flour and mix well.
- Step 2: Heat oil in a pan. Now deep fry the paneer until crisp and golden brown. Remove it on an absorbent paper such that it soaks the extra oil and keep aside.
- Step 3: Now heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and add dried red chillies, garlic, ginger, green chillies and sauté for some time.
- Step 4: Add onion and capsicum and sauté well.
- Step 5: Add Ching’s Secret Schezwan chutney and toss well.
- Step 6: Add deep fried paneer into the pan, crushed black pepper, chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve Hot.