If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Serves 6
25 mins to prepare and 6 mins to cook, plus cooling
616 calories / serving —Susan Cyrus
- 150 grams digestive biscuits
- 25 grams butter
- 600 grams pack soft cheese
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 60 milliliters double cream
- 180 grams finest* Morello Cherry Conserve
- chocolate shavings, to serve (optional)
- ground pistachios, to serve (optional)
- Place the biscuits into a food processor and whizz until almost fine. Heat the butter until melted. Add the biscuits to the pan and stir until coated. Divide the buttery biscuit mixture between 6 x 200ml (1/3 pint) glass clip-top jars and level with a teaspoon. Chill for 15 minutes.
- While the bases are chilling, add the soft cheese to a bowl with the vanilla bean paste, the sugar and double cream and beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon. Spoon 3 tbsp mixture on top of each base and level with a teaspoon. Top with 2 tbsp jam in each jar and level as before. Spoon the remaining cheesecake mixture on top and gently swirl with a teaspoon. Top each cheesecake with a cherry and close the jars. Chill for up to 24 hours before transporting.