If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make Wow-some and delicious Schezwan Corn Cheese Balls at home in this monsoon season.
It’s Easy and quick to make. The recipe is majestic and the aroma is outstanding everyone love to eat.
- 5 tablespoons Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- Ching's Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
- 1 cup Blanched Corn
- 1 tablespoon Chopped ginger
- 2 Chopped Green Chillies
- 1 tablespoon Chopped spring onion
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons Corn flour
- 2 tablespoons Bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Cheese cubes
- 2 tablespoons Chopped coriander
- Step 1: In a blender, coarsely blend the corn and keep aside.
- Step 2: Remove the mixture in a bowl and add ginger, green chilli, spring onion, salt, corn flour, breadcrumbs, Chings Secret Schezwan Chutney, chopped coriander and mix well.
- Step 3: Take the bread crumb in the plate. Now make a small lemon sized balls and roll it in bread crumbs. Press the balls slightly with your thumb to make a hole and stuff it with a cheese cube. Once again, roll the balls and cover it with bread crumbs.
- Step 4: Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the balls until golden brown and crisp. Remove it on an absorbent paper such that it soaks the excess oil.
- Step 5: Sprinkle some schezwan rice powder. Serve Hot!