If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Peanut butter. Who doesn't love peanut butter. Ready to learn how to make the worlds easiest organic peanut butter? —The Tortilla Channel
- 500 grams bag of roasted in-shell peanuts
- Peel the roasted in-sheel peanuts and put them in a bowl
- Remove the reddish skin as much as possible
- Put the peanuts in the food processor and let it run for 8 minutes if you like thick peanut butter
- Let it run for another 2 minutes if you like ultra smooth silky peanut butter
- Put in a jar and ready to eat