Author Notes: In a few simple steps, make homemade cashew milk and enjoy a delicious Matcha Tea Latte courtesy of HUROM. —Fancy Foodie
cup Raw cashew nuts
teaspoon Matcha tea powder
- Soak raw cashew nuts in a bowl of water overnight or for 6-8 hours.
- Put together Hurom juicer’s topset with a fine strainer. Close the juice cap, and close the pulp control lever.
- Add soaked cashew nuts and filtered water at 1:1 ratio to the juicer. Extract silky cashew milk.
- Whisk matcha powder in a bowl of hot water (½ cup) to make matcha paste.
- Add freshly made cashew milk to your matcha paste.
- Serve cold or hot. Enjoy!