If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In a few simple steps, make homemade cashew milk and enjoy a delicious Matcha Tea Latte courtesy of HUROM. —Fancy Foodie
cup Raw cashew nuts
teaspoon Matcha tea powder
- Soak raw cashew nuts in a bowl of water overnight or for 6-8 hours.
- Put together Hurom juicer’s topset with a fine strainer. Close the juice cap, and close the pulp control lever.
- Add soaked cashew nuts and filtered water at 1:1 ratio to the juicer. Extract silky cashew milk.
- Whisk matcha powder in a bowl of hot water (½ cup) to make matcha paste.
- Add freshly made cashew milk to your matcha paste.
- Serve cold or hot. Enjoy!