If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make most famous Chinese dish Dragon Vegetables in Indian Style. Dragon Vegetables is very spicy and tangy flavour of Indo Chinese Cuisine. It’s a type of salad Wish is served as a snack and one can eat it with main course meal. The recipe for Dragon Vegetables is easy and quick to make. —ravi kumar
- ½ cup (100g) Ching’s Secret Red Chilli Sauce
- 1 Cup French Beans (chopped & blanched)
- 2 Cups Cubed Capsicum
- 1 Cup Sliced Baby Corn
- 1 Cup Blanched Cauliflower Florets
- ½ Cup Cubed Carrot
- 1 tbsp. Minced Ginger
- 2 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 Cubed Medium Onions
- 2 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Step 1: Heat oil in a frying pan & fry the ginger & garlic for 1 minute.
- Step 2: Add the onions & fry for 2-3 minutes, until their colour changes.
- Step 3: Now add the carrot, cauliflower & baby corn & stir-fry for 4-5 minutes on a medium flame.
- Step 4: Mix in the Ching’s Secret Red Chilli Sauce along with the rest of the vegetables.
- Step 5: Stir-fry on a high flame till all the vegetables are coated. Adjust salt. Sprinkle sesame seeds before serving.