If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chicken 65 is made of mixing 65 different ingredients and herbs. It’s a Crown dish of South India. It’s Delicious and one of the best dishes of Indian Cuisine. Chings had made it more Delicious With a combination of Indochinese cuisine. It’s Desi Chinese Chicken 65 Masala Recipe. —ravi kumar
- 1 Packet Ching's Secret Chicken 65 Masala
- 400g boneless chicken pieces
- 3 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 egg
- 8-10 curry leaves
- Oil for deep frying
- Step 1: Marinate 400g boneless chicken pieces with 3 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 egg, 8-10 curry leaves, 1 pouch Ching’s Chicken 65 Masala for 10 minutes (no need to add salt).
- Step 2: Deep fry chicken in hot oil till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.