If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Today I am showing you how to make vegan cashew cheese 2 ways. Cashew, spices and water. Its amazing how great this tastes. —The Tortilla Channel
- 3 cups raw cashew nuts
- 3 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 cup water
- Put the cashew nuts in the food processor
- Blend the cashew nuts until they turn into fine powder
- Add the garlic, cumin and nutritional yeast
- Blend until the cashew turn into a nut butter
- If you like a thick butter take the butter out. If you like a more smooth cheese add water
- Take half of the cheese from the food processor
- Add the Sriracha and let the food processor run
- Take the second cheese from the food processor