If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gobi Manchurian is Desi Chinese or an Indo-Chinese Gobi Manchurian street food item popular in India. The recipe is Quick and Easy Gobi Manchurian. The Taste is Super Delicious and aroma is wow-some. It is the best Starter for Party time with family and loved ones. The Ingredient to make Desi Chinese Gobi Manchurian is available in local market. You can serve it as starter, snacks, and even in main course meal. —ravi kumar
- 1 1 Packet Ching's Secret Gobi Manchurian Masala
- Gobi Pakora:
- 100 100g Cauliflower Blanched
- 2 2tbsp Maida
- 2 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 1/4 cup (50ml) Water
- Oil for frying
- 1+1/2 1 ½ cup(250ml) Water
- Chopped Spring Onions for Garnishing
- Gobi Pakoda: Blanch cauliflower with 1 tsp salt for 2 minutes. Mix corn flour, maida, salt and water. Dip cauliflower florets in the batter and fry till brown. Remove and keep aside.
- Step 1: For the gravy mix Gobi Manchurian Masala with water and mix well.
- Step 2: Heat oil in a pan & stir-fry diced vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot) for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 3: Add masala mixture & gobi pakoda. Bring to boil & simmer for 2-3 minutes. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion & serve hot