If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Originally there were 8 ingredients in this salad. I'm serving my version of the salad with a tortilla twist. Amazing majestic tortilla caesar salad. —The Tortilla Channel
- 1 bag of mixed lettuce
- 2 eggs (1 boiled, 1 for the breaded chicken filet)
- 1 chicken filet
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 can of anchovies (50 gram)
- 4 strips of bacon
- 2 tortillas
- 1 cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons mayonaisse
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 clove minced of garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 anchovy thinly sliced
- 1 pepper to taste
- Brush tortilla with cooking spray
- Turn a muffin pan upside down and push the tortilla in between 4 muffin cups. Repeat for the second tortilla
- Pre heat the oven at 350℉ / 175℃ and bake the tortillas for 15 minutes. Remove the tortilla bowls from the oven and let it cool
- Flatten chicken filet and flatten it with a rolling pin
- Pan fry 4 strips of bacon
- Whisk an egg on a large plate
- Add some breadcrumbs to another plate. Cover the chicken filet with egg and then with breadcrumbs
- Heat a frying pan with 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Pan fry the chicken filet about 7-10 minutes on each side until well done. Turn regularly
- Boil an egg for about 7 minutes and slice into small pieces to decorate the tortilla bowl
- Bake the tortillas in a hot pan until nice and crisp
- Slice in to small squares as croutons
- For the dressing: Combine mayonnaise, mustard, minced garlic, lemon, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy and pepper to taste. Stir until well combined dressing.
- Plate salad by adding lettuce, dressing, anchovies, bacon, tortilla croutons and egg in the tortilla bowl.
- Ready to serve.