If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make Restaurant style Paneer Chilli at home with Desi Chinese Paneer Chilli Recipe. It is the best and most delicious vegetarian dish to serve as a starter to your guest during party time. To make it at home you just need Paneer Chilli Masala, Paneer Cubes, Diced Vegetables, Green Chilli and Spring onion for garnishing. The Recipe for Paneer Chilli is Quick and Easy Recipe. Paneer Chilli Recipe has two versions Gravy and Dry. —ravi kumar
- 1 Packet Ching's Secret Paneer Chilli Masala
- 2 tbsp. of Oil
- 200g of Paneer Cubes
- 100g of Diced Vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot)
- 1 slit Green Chilli
- 2 Cup (300ml) Water
- Chopped Spring onion for garnishing
- Step 1: Add 3 tsp (20g) Ching’s Secret Paneer Chilli Masala to 2 cups (300ml) water & mix well.
- Step 2: Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan & stir-fry 200g paneer cubes, 1 cup (100g) diced vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot) & 1 slit green chilli (add more if you want it hot) for 2-3 minutes.