If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chinese food is one of the favourite foreign cuisines in India. Schezwan Fried Rice is the most popular and mouth-watering dish from Chines cuisine served in India as snacks, side dish and in main course meal and the recipe quick and easy. Schezwan Fried Rice is all called as Desi Chinese Schezwan Fried Rice. —ravi kumar
- 1 Packet Ching's Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
- 4 tbsp. of Oil
- 2 cups of Chopped Vegetables of your choice (cabbage, carrot, capsicum, onion, french beans, etc)
- Step 1: Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a pan & stir-fry 2 cups of chopped vegetables of your choice (carrot, capsicum, onion, cabbage, French beans, etc) for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 2: Add 6 cups of boiled rice (leftover rice from last night's dinner is perfect) to the vegetables.
- Step 3: Add Ching’s Secret Schezwan Masala & stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Your Schezwan Fried Rice is ready.