If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bubbly hot and fully loaded with bacon, cheddar and onions, this dip is drop dead delish. —PopCorners
Makes 2 1/3 cups
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon
- 1/2 6 oz package French's onions, plus additional for garnishing
- 1 bag of White Cheddar PopCorners for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, blend all ingredients together thoroughly. Spoon into an oven-proof serving dish. Bake 30 minutes, until bubbling around the edges and nicely browned on top. Sprinkle the top with a small handful of French’s onions.
- Serve hot, with Popcorners for dipping.