If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Love Chocolate? Here is the new and very delicious Homemade Decadent White Chocolate Brownie Recipe. While eating Decadent White Chocolate Brownie you Taste the rich and smooth taste of White Chocolate which gives the best taste to Decadent White Chocolate Brownie. —ravi kumar
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 150 g white chocolate
- 75 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 150 g waulnuts
- Vanilla essence
- Dried black raisins
- 1. In a small bowl, double boil butter and white chocolate until well combined.
- 2. In another bowl, cream together the white chocolate mix and sugar.
- 3. Add flour, walnuts, vanilla essence, salt, raisins and mix well.
- 4. Pour this into a well greased baking tin and bake in the oven until slightly golden brown.
- 5. Cut into small squares and serve.