If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Do you want to know how you can make nutty hazelnut vegan Nutella? With just 4 ingredients? All natural and organic? Lets get started! —The Tortilla Channel
grams pure chocolade (or more if you like a more chocolate flavored hazelnut butter)
teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pre heat the oven at 400 ℉ and bake the hazelnuts between 12-15 minuten
- If you have skin on the hazelnuts remove then by rubbing them with a paper towel
- Add the hazelnuts to a food processor and let it for 6 minutes
- Heat the chocolat au bain-marie until completely dissolved. Take pan of the heat and set aside the bowl on top of the pan
- Add the melted chocolate, vanilla extract and salt to the hazelnut paste. Run food processor for another 6 minutes. Optioneel add a scoop of (vegan) protein powder
- Spoon the hazelnut paste into a glas jar. Let is cool before puttin the lid on
- Store outside the refrigerator in a dark cupboard