If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We are making Flavorsome Vegan Soft Flatbread. It is quite simple and only requires 4 ingredients, doesn’t contain any yeast. —The Tortilla Channel
- 2 cups 300 gram of plain flour (additional to flour the board for rolling the dough)
- ½ teaspoons salt
- 50 grams vegan /vegetable butter
- 175 milliliters unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil for backing
- Put flour and salt in the kitchen machine
- Melt butter and combine with milk
- Add the milk mixture to the flour and salt
- Let kitchen machine run to combine into an elastic dough
- Knead the dough by hand for a couple of minutes
- Wrap in foil and let it rest for at least 30 -40 minutes
- Knead the dough on a floured board before cutting into 6 equal pieces.
- Roll with a rolling pin into tortilla shaped circles of about 8 inch. Do not roll to thin.
- Heat a skillet with some sunflower oil or olive oil
- Bake the flatbread about 2 minutes per side. The flatbread should get brown patches and you will see bubbles appear. Turn and bake the other side.
- Ready to serve