We are making Flavorsome Vegan Soft Flatbread. It is quite simple and only requires 4 ingredients, doesn’t contain any yeast.
We are making Flavorsome Vegan Soft Flatbread. It is quite simple and only requires 4 ingredients, doesn’t contain any yeast.—The Tortilla Channel
cups 300 gram of plain flour (additional to flour the board for rolling the dough)
grams vegan /vegetable butter
milliliters unsweetened almond milk
tablespoon Vegetable oil for backing
In This Recipe
- Put flour and salt in the kitchen machine
- Melt butter and combine with milk
- Add the milk mixture to the flour and salt
- Let kitchen machine run to combine into an elastic dough
- Knead the dough by hand for a couple of minutes
- Wrap in foil and let it rest for at least 30 -40 minutes
- Knead the dough on a floured board before cutting into 6 equal pieces.
- Roll with a rolling pin into tortilla shaped circles of about 8 inch. Do not roll to thin.
- Heat a skillet with some sunflower oil or olive oil
- Bake the flatbread about 2 minutes per side. The flatbread should get brown patches and you will see bubbles appear. Turn and bake the other side.
- Ready to serve