If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Oaty crunchies that are gluten and refined sugar free —Teresa Ulyate
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 cup macadamia nut flour
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons citrus peel
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon bicarb
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 20cm square baking tin and line with baking paper. Mix the oats, macadamia flour, coconut, cinnamon and citrus peel together in a bowl.
- Put the honey and coconut oil in a small saucepan and stir over a medium heat until the coconut oil has melted. Remove from the heat and stir in the bicarb and vanilla.
- Pour the hot mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well. Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and gently flatten into an even layer.
- Bake the crunchies for 25-30 minutes. Set aside until completely cold. Cut into squares and serve.
More Great Recipes: