If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you love to drink coffee and love to eat cake here is the one of the delicious and tasty Recipe you can go with it. Bitter Sweet Coffee Cake Recipe is the awesome it the combination of Cake and Coffee in one plate. It’s the best option for dessert idea after main meal and even you can choose it for as snacks. It is the Tasty Bitter Sweet Coffee Cake Recipe. —ravi kumar
2 tbsp Instant Coffee
450 g Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
450 g Caster Sugar
450 g Plain Flour
2 tbsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1. In a big bowl, add unsalted butter & sugar and mix the ingredients well.
- 2. Once the mixture is mixed well, add eggs slowly in batches and whisk it well.
- 3. Next, add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture i.e. plain flour, baking powder, coffee powder & cocoa powder.
- 4. Mix them together to create a thicker batter.
- 5. Pour the mixture in a cake tin and keep it for baking for 30-35 mins at 170°C.
- 6. Once the cake is ready, pull out the tin from the oven and let the cake cool for around 45 mins.
- 7. Sprinkle some sugar on top and the cake is ready to be served!