If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It goes great with some flavorsome soft flatbread. Are you ready to learn how to make a simple and easy Spicy Thai red chicken curry? Lets get started! —The Tortilla Channel
- ¼ red bell pepper
- ¼ yellow bell pepper
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 chicken breast
- ½ cups red spicy curry paste
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 200 milliliters coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Cut chicken small cubes and combine with 1 tbsp of Garam masala. Set aside in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Heat a skillet and add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Saute onion, bell peppers and garlic until translucent.
- Pan fry the chicken with the onion, bell pepper mixture until the chicken has turned brown.
- Add some water so the curry paste can dissolve.
- Then you can add the coconut milk.
- Let is simmer on medium heat for about 15 minutes. Serve with rice and flavorsome soft vegan flatbread