If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Power up with some choc nut energy balls. They're refined sugar and dairy free and can easily be made gluten free and vegan. —Teresa Ulyate
- ¼ cups raw almonds
- ¼ cups raw cashews
- 150 grams pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats (use gluten free if necessary)
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon cacao
- ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar free peanut butter
- 1½ tablespoons honey (or brown rice syrup for vegan)
- Blitz the almonds and cashews in a food processor for a few seconds to chop up finely.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor. Blitz until everything is combined and you have a thick mixture.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and arrange on a baking tray. Pop the tray in the fridge and leave the balls to firm up. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.