If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Don’t want to buy expensive Banana Bread. Then make it with your own hand at home. The Recipe Homemade Banana Bread is quick and easy to make. The taste of Homemade Banana Bread is delicious and mouthwatering. The aroma is so great when you smell it you will feel to eat whole bread in just one bite. —ravi kumar
270 gms brown sugar
270 gms flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp baking powder
140 gms unsalted butter
- An old-fashioned banana loaf you can always return to. Method:
- 1. Whisk the eggs and sugar and blend well.
- 2. Add the bananas, peeled and mashed. Mix the batter.
- 3. Now add the flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder, baking soda and ground ginger.
- 4. At this stage, put the melted butter. Mix well.
- 5. Pour the batter in a loaf tin and bake for 40-50 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.