If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you love chocolate brownies but could never make them just right. This recipe is just right for you to make most delicious Chocolate Brownie! Crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle. The perfect Delicious Chocolate Brownie recipe! Simple to make and the texture and taste so good. —ravi kumar
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup Cashew powder
- ½ cup cooking chocolate (dark & milk)
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- Planning to bake something special for your loved one? Try out this sinful gooey chocolate brownie recipe by Ananya!
- 1. Microwave the butter, chocolate and sugar for 2 mins.
- 2. Add milk, cashew powder, flour, cocoa and mix well.
- 3. Pour in a heart shaped mould (or any square baking tray) and bake in a preheated oven at 200 deg for 12-15 mins.