If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Roshogolla is one of the most sought-after and famous sweets of India. It has grown over the years to adapt to various tastes. Initially, it was a white spongy ball dripping with sugar syrup but now you can have many flavoured Roshogolla. If you love Roshogolla, then this Baked Roshogolla will definitely delight your taste bud. It’s Delicious Roshogolla Recipe. —ravi kumar
- 6 rasgullas
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1/2 tin condensed milk
- 1/2 l full cream milk
- Take the regular rasgulla to another level with this twist.
- 1. Boil the milk along with condensed milk and cardamom powder till it reaches a thick consistency.
- 2. Coat the rasgullas in the thickened milk.
- 3. Place the soaked rasgullas on a baking bowl. Place under a grill so that the top is brown and charred. You can use a blow torch, instead of a grill.