If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Freshly ground spices, spice sets & quarterly spice subscription. Share your cooking with #rawspicebar & SUBSCRIBE to the spice subscription > rawspicebar.com/collections/spices —RawSpiceBar
2 tbsp RawSpiceBar's Brisket Seasoning
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 lb red potatoes, cubed
1 lb carrots, cut
- Dry brisket and season liberally with salt. Place in slow cooker.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, 6-8 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 2 minute.
- Add RawSpiceBar's Brisket Seasoning (get it here: https://goo.gl/BXUaW5) and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Add all to slow cooker. Return pan to medium-high heat and pour broth into the hot pan, using a spoon to scrape all the cooked bits up off the bottom of the pan. Add ketchup, brown sugar, and tomato paste, and stir to combine. Bring the mixture to a simmer, then add to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Add the potatoes and carrots to the slow cooker, tucking them around the brisket. Cover and cook on the LOW setting for 6 to 8 hours. The brisket is done when it easily shreds when pulled.
- Slice and serve with potatoes, carrots, onions and sauce. Enjoy!