If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Try this!! It is an all-time favourite cheesecakes! It also is the simplest Luscious No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe you can find. This is a quick, delicious and easy recipe to make. The taste is so refreshing. If you love lemon and cheesecake you're going to love this awesome recipe of Luscious No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake. —ravi kumar
1 cup – digestive biscuits
1 cup – condensed milk
2 limes – to make zest
1 tbsp – butter
1 tsp – heaped gelatin dissolved in water
2 cup – cream cheese
2 tbsp – gondhoraj lebu juice
- This fresh lemon cheesecake is the perfect dessert for your summer house parties! Method:
- 1. Crush the digestive biscuits, add melted butter and press the mixture on the bottom of a cheesecake mold.
- 2. Refrigerate for 10 min.
- 3. While the base is chilling, prepare the cheesecake mixture by whipping the cream cheese and condensed milk.
- 4. Heat the soaked gelatin in a double boiler till the gelatin melts. Add this to the cream cheese mixture.
- 5. Add the gondharaj lebu juice and zest.
- 6.Pour it on the prepared cheesecake mold with the biscuit bottom.
- 7.Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 8. Slice and serve.