If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whether you're toasting to turkey day or gearing up for a Thanksgiving party, one thing's for sure: A boozy cocktail in hand is sure to make Thanksgiving a whole lot better. —Fancy Foodie
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 cup hard cider
- 1 cup Sparkling Ice Crisp Apple
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- cinnamon sugar rim, for garnish
- Rim the glass with a lemon and dip into cinnamon sugar, set to the side.
- Combine ciders, bourbon, Sparkling Ice Crisp Apple, and lemon juice in a pitcher- stir to combine.
- Fill glasses with ice, then punch.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve.
More Great Recipes: