If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The freshest #spices & #spicesets, direct to your door quarterly. Join the spice club & get cooking! http://bit.ly/RSBspices —RawSpiceBar
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom pods
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, cardamom and ginger. In a separate bowl, mix oil, butter, and sugar until smooth. Add molasses and egg. Gradually add dry ingredients in thirds.
- Bake, 10-12 minutes, until slightly browned and puffed. Sprinkle with a pinch of ground cardamom once removed from oven. Let cool & enjoy!
More Great Recipes: