If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The freshest #spices & #spicesets, direct to your door quarterly. Join the spice club & get cooking! http://bit.ly/RSBspices —RawSpiceBar
- 2 tsp RawSpiceBar's Cardamom Pods or Cardamom Seeds
- 2 cups of water
- 1 inch ginger root, minced
- Agave nectar or honey
- Add the water, ginger crushed or ground cardamom to a small saucepan.
- On a low heat slowly bring the water to the boil
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes, then turn off the heat and let steep (sit) for 10- 15 minutes.
- At this point you can pour through a strainer and drink as it is (it will be luke warm), or you can reheat before straining. Add the honey/agave if using. Enjoy!
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch