If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The freshest #spices & #spicesets, direct to your door quarterly. Join the spice club & get cooking! http://bit.ly/RSBspices —RawSpiceBar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 tbsp RawSpiceBar's Herbes de Provence
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Place flour, 1/4 cup Parmesan, RawSpiceBar's Herbes de Provence and salt in a food processor. Pulse a few times to combine. Add butter and pulse until a coarse meal forms. Sprinkle in 3 tablespoons of water and pulse until moist clumps form. Transfer to a work surface and gently pull the dough together, kneading until the dough comes together into a ball. Flatten into a disk and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill for a least an hour and up to 1 day ahead.
- While dough is chilling, slice the tomatoes about 1/4 inch thick. Layer into a colander and sprinkle some coarse salt on. Let drain, about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 450º F. Remove dough and let sit, 5 minutes. Move to parchment paper and roll into 12-inch round, about 1/8 of an inch thick. Put in fridge, 15 minutes.
- Remove and drain tomatoes.
- Remove the dough from the fridge. Scatter the remaining 1 cup of Parmesan cheese over tart and add tomatoes. Fold the edges of the dough over the tomatoes, pleating as you go.
- Season with black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Bake until golden, about 30-35 minutes. Let cool, sprinkle with sea salt, let cool and enjoy!