If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The freshest #spices & #spicesets, direct to your door quarterly. Join the spice club & get cooking! http://bit.ly/RSBspices —RawSpiceBar
- RawSpiceBar’s Italian Seasoning (get it here:http://bit.ly/italianseasoning)
- 2 large garlic cloves, sliced thin lengthwise
- 1 tsp dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated fresh Parmesan
- In a small saucepan combine the garlic, the oregano, the basil, the thyme, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, the pepper, and the oil and simmer the mixture for 5 minutes, and discard the garlic. In a bowl toss the bread cubes with the oil mixture, spread them in a jelly-roll pan, and bake them in ht e middle of a preheated 350°F oven for 8 minutes. Sprinkle the croutons with the Parmesan and bake them for 7 minutes more, or until they are golden. Sprinkle the croutons with the additional salt and let them cool. The croutons keep in an airtight container for 1 week. Serve the croutons as a topping for tossed green salad.