If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The freshest #spices & #spicesets, direct to your door quarterly. Join the spice club & get cooking! http://bit.ly/RSBspices —RawSpiceBar
- 4 ripe peaches
- vegetable oil
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- RawSpiceBar's Hickory Smoked Salt, to finish
- Heat grill to medium-hight.
- Brush the peaches with a touch of oil and place on the grill for a few minutes, then rotate 90 degrees and continue to cook for about 3-4 minutes until grill marks appear and the fruit starts to caramelize.
- Remove from the grill with a pair of tongs and serve with a scoop of ice cream in the center of the fruit. Drizzle each peach with honey and a sprinkle of RawSpiceBar's Hickory Smoked Salt to finish. Enjoy!